*Contracted Arsenal players (players already listed on our results page for Ages 10-11) do not have to attend tryouts again, but may if they would like to be seen again. In that case, you do not need to pay or register again, simply show up to the date you'd like to attend.
tryout RULES & INFOrmation
1. Make sure you attend the correct age group according to the "Traditional" USAV definition (not the OVR grade level definition) as found on the OVR's Age Divisions. While birthdates listed in the chart that allow a player to be eligible by grade level, but not by birthdate, we only accept players to teams playing to your birthdate. There may be some tournaments on the schedule outside of OVR/USAV in which having a birthdate too early for the age division is not permitted, regardless of the grade level.
2. Tryout for the level National (Highest), American, or Regional (Lowest) which you would like to be considered. You can visit our I'm New FAQs for more information on the differences between levels of play. We recommend choosing the highest level which you would like to be considered as we will also consider your player for all levels under that during the tryout process. Ages 10-11 will not need to select a level as they're all labeled 10U or 11U, meaning they can play any level of tournament.
3. You must attend at least one tryout date and may attend more. If you attend more than one tryout date, you are charged for each date you attend. Tryout dates can be found above. Contracted Arsenal players do not have to attend tryouts again but may if they would like to be seen again. In that case, you do not need to pay or register again, simply show up to the date you'd like to attend.
4. Register for your Fall Tryout date for Ages 10-11 and Age 13. Age 12 and Age 16 still seeking positions should complete the Open Positions form using the link on the top of this page.
5. Walk ins accepted for Fall Tryouts. All registration paperwork must be complete before entry is granted.
6. Review the Arsenal Handbook.
7. Arrive at least 30 minutes early as tryouts begin promptly.
8. Paperwork and forms are not required for those that registered online as those forms are built into your registration for your convenience. Masks are not required during tryouts. Do not attend with any contagious illness or fever present.
9. Tryouts are closed to spectators and parents.
Tryout Location: Arsenal Volleyball Academy
215 Amerian Way
Monroe, OH 45050
(see map below for directions)
10. Check our Tryout Results pages for your tryout number to be listed. Use the acceptance link on the page to either accept or decline your offer by the deadline listed on your age group's results page. If you accept an offer at another club, please be sure to decline the offer so that we can offer that spot to another player. Tryout results/offers change frequently, so be sure to check back often! It is possible for offers to move up to higher level teams, alternates to take placement to a team, and new alternates to appear for offer following the conclusion of tryouts.
11. If you accepted your offer, be sure to read through the commitment process for relative information including tournament schedules and fees for the upcoming 2023-2024 season.
12. Players from Fall Tryouts may complete the uniform submission link that will be emailed to them upon acceptance to submit their uniform order.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org -