GENERAL RULES & INFORMATION
1. Make sure you attend the correct age group according to the "Traditional" USAV definition (not the OVR grade level definition) as found on the OVR's Age Divisions. While birthdates listed in the chart that allow a player to be eligible by grade level, but not by birthdate, we only accept players to teams playing to your birthdate. There may be some tournaments on the schedule outside of OVR/USAV in which having a birthdate too early for the age division is not permitted, regardless of the grade level.
2. Tryout for the level National (Highest), American, or Regional (Lowest) which you would like to be considered. You can visit our I'm New FAQs for more information on the differences between levels of play.
3. You must attend at least one tryout date and may attend more. If you attend more than one tryout date, you are charged for each date you attend. Tryout dates can be found below.
4. Register for your tryout date.
5. Walk ins accepted. All registration paperwork must complete before entry is granted. Fall tryouts are not guaranteed if teams are filled.
6. Review the Arsenal Handbook (2024 update coming soon).
7. Arrive at least 30 minutes early as tryouts begin promptly.
8. Masks are not required during tryouts. Do not attend with any contagious illness or fever present.
9. Tryouts are closed to spectators and parents.
10. Uniform package fitting dates will be provided in September. If you are not comfortable doing a fitting, you may email Kellie your sizing information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Uniform package sizing is due no later than November 1.
Tryout Location: Arsenal Volleyball Academy
215 Amerian Way
Monroe, OH 45050
(see map below for directions)
11. Check our Tryout Results pages for your tryout number to be listed. Use the acceptance link on the page to either accept or decline your offer by the deadline (July 19 by noon). If you accept an offer at another club, please be sure to decline the offer so that we can offer that spot to another player. Tryout results/offers change frequently, so be sure to check back often! It is possible for offers to move up to higher level teams, alternates to take placement to a team, and new alternates to appear for offer following the conclusion of tryouts.
12. If you accepted your offer, be sure to read through the commitment process for relative information including tournament schedules and fees for the upcoming 2023-2024 season.
- Questions may be directed to email@example.com -